Monday, September 21, 2009

updates for the project:

sept 19
-- I posted in google reader:
please read my blog. i will be the most happy person in the world if you just take a time to read it, I wonder how google reader works.
-- added counter from: statcounter.com
-- intalled googletalk so i can advertise my blogsite on chatrooms but it ended up nothing for it doesn't have a public chatroom or i just can't find it
-- followed some bloggers
-- google: how to advertise my blog for free
-- created logo for The Blog Project
-- learned petabyte is next to terabyte
-- tried yahoo chat but i received a lot of automated pm's saying view my webcam or see me live on my cam links. guess doing ym won't help me reach my first goal here.

I would really appreciate all your advice on how i can reach my first goal and more suggestions on what I should add to my blog site.


Thank you everyone, leaving this for now with a happy face :D

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your project! i will be sure to follow you :) hmm.. i guess one way you could get more people to read your blog is to go blog walking... read different people's blogs and comment, follow them, communicate with them. then make your blog as interesting as possible so then when they come on yours, they will want to read it and follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will surely take your good advise. :)

    ReplyDelete