Saturday, September 19, 2009

THE BLOG PROJECT

Out of idleness, an idea just sunk to my head out of no where. "If I blog would I really make something about it?" Well why don't i just try and who knows maybe I'll end up having loads of wonderful fans or should I say blogfriends, get a good fortune out of this one or maybe end up just wasting my time. I'm really a newbie at this blogging thing and for this project i'll just keep myself anonymous so people who already know me could possibly read my blogs without knowing that it's me and to avoid publicity in real life. I would like to just keep my writings short so people wouldn't just get bored reading my blogs and so i don't take too much of their precious time.

So this is it for now. I'll just start this project by my 1st task:

1. Get 100 people to read my blog.

3 comments:

  1. looks like we have something in common. i am also new to this blogging thing... we are in this together! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i'm so happy to see that i have comment on my first blog. thanks to you One In Six Billion, you really mad my day. This is a sign that I should keep myself motivated for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new bloggers unite!!! keep up the good work...

    depending on your age. check out 20 something bloggers.com think its 20sb... you can make a lot of connections on there...

    im looking forward to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete