Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cat and Mouse

Just got home today from what turned to be a good day from work. It was a lucky day for me that I was able to meet more than what is required from me at work. I even had a nice after work drinking with my mates in a garden type of bar in the middle of the city. Many came and I was happy.

Happy? I guess but I'm still incomplete......

Today's contemplation drove me to be more focused on the things that matter. My action should be more aligned to my dreams. I have forsaken a lot of things around me. I should do better and prove something.

Enough talking, just do more.

ending this with a song I first played tonight, means big time.


5 comments:

  1. I love Red Jumpsuit!! Haha it's a beautiful song... I particulary like 'Your guardian angel'.
    Anyway... I agree with you that if we dream something, just dreaming isn't going to get you anywhere, we should be doing everything we can to get there, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear a response again. well yes i like that song as well. it's been quite a while since I listened to this album "Don't you fake it", brings back memories. Yes we should always give our best for the day so there won't be any regrets at the end. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My action should be more aligned to my dreams. I love that!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the nice comments! :)

    ~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. v deep. go and do! hey-toxic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ jenn: your welcome and thanks for dropping by.
    @ toxic: yes -- go and do! :)

    ReplyDelete