Thursday, September 24, 2009

Smile for the day

Even though I had this bad day, I came to realize that why should I focus on that?
I'll start to think and just take a note on the things that made me smile today.

Smiles for the day:
1. Almost all my laundry is clean and dry
2. I just learned that landscape photography is fun and amazing especially with Photoshop
3. Somebody commented on my previous blog
4. I'm not sick today
5. I ate this cheap junk food a while ago but it did taste great
6. Watched part of "The love Guru" though it's not that good of a movie, it made me smile at some part ----Mike Myers look funny (flash back when he was just a kid)
7. Spent time with the people I love

Have a good sleep everyone!

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. im going to start thinking like you and think about things that make me smile.. they are the memories that count :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! would you post it as well so i can check it when i view your blog? maybe it'll be fun checking things that make other people happy as well. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete